Deputy Manager/Manager Sales
- Formulate, implement analyze business strategies to maximize overall sales growth and profitability in line with the corporate plan of AirAsia
- Secure continued growth by managing existing accounts/distribution channels and identifying and implementing new channels and growth opportunities;
- Set Achieve sales targets;
- Gather market intelligence and monitor industry developments and competitor activity in the territory;
- Maintain an understanding of governmental and regulatory issues that can impact our business in the territory;
- Prepare regular reports and reviews on sales performance with the Management on a weekly and monthly basis.
- offline Channel development and management, achieve sales targets both of revenue and LF for the region
- Lead and manage the distribution channel(s) and team(s) with the AirAsia model and interest in priority.
- Competition tracking and action plan
- Actively contribute to the strategic plans within the off-line portfolio, ensuring that plans accurately reflect the needs of the market.
- Maintain existing and develop new trade customer relationships
- Oversee operations of sales support teams to ensure customer satisfaction and provide support as needed
- Coordinate with respective team leads/heads and other relevant parties to identify new business opportunities
- Analyze trends and identify business opportunities and threats
- Review sales performance and provide support to another point of sales (POS) as needed
Desired Skills Experience
- The minimum qualification is a Diploma/Degree holder in any field with at least six years of commercial experience in sales and distribution sectors, knowledge of the aviation business is preferable;
- The ideal candidate for the position will be an accomplished and experienced sales manager with a track record of delivering results within a competitive and fast-moving industry;
- Proven track record of successful sales and client relationship management;
- Experience of staff management and development is an asset;
- Highly developed communication, negotiation, sales, and presentation skills;
- Ability to understand complex business processes, technology, and products and the benefit they can bring to the portfolio;
- A keen grasp of the economic drivers of the business and the ability to apply this knowledge, along with creativity, to drive innovative solutions and cost effective relationships;
- Microsoft Office application, fluent in written and spoken English is a must;
- Good interpersonal, communication, and strong analytical presentation skills;
- Ambitious and results-driven and able to work independently;
- Pleasant personality and pro-active attitude;
- The candidate must be willing and able to travel extensively.
At AirAsia, we see ourselves as not so much an airline operator but more of a digital company that happens to be in the airline business.AirAsia has sparked a revolution in air travel with more and more people around the region choosing us as their preferred choice of air transport. As we continuously strive to promote air travel, we also seek to create excitement among our guests with our range of innovative and personalized services.
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.