|Hiring Organization||Hilton Hotels|
|Post Name||Airport Representative|
|Qualification||Possess a High School degree.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||25000/- To 28000/- Per Month|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka India 530068|
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travelers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton that we never forget the reason we’re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Airport Representative is responsible for meeting and greeting guests at the airport, projecting a positive first impression of the hotel to arriving guests, in line with Hilton and hotel policies and procedures.
What will I be doing?
As the Airport Representative, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Project a positive first impression of the hotel to arrival guests by extending a warm welcome and providing any required assistance.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all facilities and services offered by the hotel.
- Communicate with the Front Office Manager, Guest Relation Manager, and Duty Manager on shift as well as any other departments, ensuring that VIP guests are welcomed at the airport and transportation is arranged.
- Be present at all scheduled flight landings and assist incoming guests with baggage clearance, directing them to transport facilities.
- Assist departing guests in pre-check-in, ticketing, and baggage clearance.
- Maintain a good relationship with airline personnel, immigration, and customs officers.
- Provide assistance to passengers affected by layovers.
- Promote and sell the hotel to arriving guests who do not have accommodations (i.e. walk-in guests).
- Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dressing, hygiene, uniform, and appearance.
- Establish and maintain effective employee relations.
- Attend and participate in departmental meetings and training sessions as required.
- Actively seek verbal feedback from customers.
- Implement actions to make improvements to customer service.
- Create a warm and welcoming arrival for guests, ensuring that they feel expected and immediately “at home” when they arrive.
- Ensure that all guests are greeted at the door.
- Promote Hilton Honors and its associated benefits to guests who are not already enrolled in the program.
- Ensure that existing Hilton Honors members receive personal and professional service that recognizes them as important guests and that their benefits are received.
- Positively deal, learn and follow up with customers’ complaints and comments, providing feedback to the Front Office Manager.
- Make sure that all customers’ requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively prescribe to Hilton’s brand standards.
- Be available to assist in the hotels during busy days or special events when on duty.
- Be proactive towards customers, assisting them with any reasonable requests, and train all team members to see these things before the customers ask.
- Ensure that the concierge team escorts guests to their rooms, hotel facilities and room features are explained, and that luggage is delivered in a prompt manner.
- Take an active role in the front desk and concierge team, ensuring effective communication and work as a team in order to reach goals and targets.
- Handle complaints promptly and efficiently, taking the necessary action, and informing the Guest Service Manager to follow up where appropriate.
- Follow-up with guests to ensure satisfaction with problem resolution (service recovery).
- Knowledgeable of the hotel’s facilities and services as well as basic knowledge of Hilton.
- Up to date with information and knowledge of facilities, attractions, places of interest, sights, and activities in and around the city, imparting this knowledge to other team members.
- Planning ahead and ensuring adequate resources are available.
- Ensuring that shifts are reviewed, and handovers and briefings are carried out.
- Maintaining in-depth technical knowledge and skills required for the job.
- Maintain guest histories to assist with returning guests.
- Attend and participate in regular Front Office meetings and other related meetings.
- Understand the goals of the hotel and the department’s role in achieving it.
- Forecast potential costs.
- Follow company control procedures, controlling costs without compromising standards.
- Regularly review individual and team performance against objectives and provide feedback.
- Ensure that safe and healthy working practices are implemented at all times
- Ensure all reporting and servicing deadlines are met on a timely basis.
- Adhere to the hotel’s security and emergency policies and procedures.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
What are we looking for?
An Airport Representative serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Possess a High School degree.
- Familiar with computer systems preferred.
- Understand basic spoken English to meet business needs.
- High customer service focus by approaching your job with the customers always in mind.
- Have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues.
- Motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve personal performance.
- Flexible, respond quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you.
- High team focus by showing cooperation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of team goals.
- Able to contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational/environmental procedures in the hotel.
- Approachable, confident, and respectful.
- Able to stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guests’ needs, being attentive, and taking ownership of getting things done.
- Able to share knowledge, and stories and show your style to create moments that make people feel special.
- Good organization and coordination skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation.
- Patient and responsible in solving all problems.
- Able to maintain excellent relations with team members.
- Able to work under great physical and mental pressures.
- Actively promote the services and facilities of Hilton hotels to guests and suppliers of the hotel.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner that ensures your safety and that of others in your workplace.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!