Al Wakas Fiber Glass Industry L.L.C
Roles and Responsibilities : (Only Freshers are Preferred)
- Manage and coordinate office operations and procedures
- Ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency
- Handle and prioritize a wide range of administrative tasks
- Manage office supplies and equipment
- Manage and maintain office filing systems
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Assist in the preparation of reports and presentations
- Provide general support to visitors and staff
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Less than 1 year of experience in office administration or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software programs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy in all work.
- Professional demeanor and appearance, with a positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Company Visa will be Provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED1,200.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ajman: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.