Established in as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role:
- The primary focus of the role will be to support the Managing Director, arrange meetings, managing diaries, travel arrangement and accommodation (Business Trips), process approvals. arrange visits, events/conference, responsible for office functions, develop office procedures, organizing and coordinating office operations in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
What you will do:
- Responsible for petty cash fund management, manage procurement and payables.
- Filing and maintaining office records, maintain office equipment, telephone systems.
- Daily management of calendars, meeting arrangements, email correspondence and actions.
- Daily support in office operations, facilities and HSSE.
- Managing and reporting on administration cost savings initiatives.
- Provide all departments with sufficient cash to cover minor expenses and ensure intact receipts and detailed reports are forwarded to Finance in compliance within the guidelines.
Required Skills to be successful:
1.- Managing internal and external stakeholders.
2.- Strong coordination and organisation skills.
3.- Good communication and presentation skills.
4.- Managing all administration related activities.
About the Team:
- Reporting to the Managing Director Electric Vehicles and will work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or Management.
- 5 years’ experience in Administrative Management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Proficient in SAP.
- Project management experience.
- Managing and generating reports.
- Presentation skills.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.