Al masia contracting and General maintenance
Light Vehicle Driver
Apply those only who are available in Abu Dhabi or Al ain Under general supervision, perform various tasks relating to the transport of employees and other company documents/parcels.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates a passenger vehicle safely and efficiently;
- Follows specific regularly scheduled routes, and charter routes or responds to requests from dispatch or management for unscheduled pick-ups or drop-offs;
- Assists passengers in boarding and exiting vehicle;
- Dispatch/collect documents, parcels, equipment, packages, and other items from/to the vehicle to its destination;
- Monitors traffic and weather conditions and notifies dispatch/management of potential problems;
- Reports accidents or other safety situations to dispatch/management;
- Inspects exterior and interior of the vehicle at beginning of each shift for properly operating headlights, turn signals, brake lights, interior courtesy lamps, air-conditioning or heating, warning lamps, mirror adjustment, properly inflated tires, windshield wipers, vehicle damage, etc. prior to moving the vehicle;
- Responsible for ensuring the inside and outside of the vehicle are properly cleaned and fueled on an ongoing basis;
- Keeps interior of vehicle neat and orderly;
- Monitors vehicle condition and reports malfunctioning items or damage to management;
- Accurately completes driver trip sheet for each shift with information including driver number, vehicle number, number of passengers, pick-up and drop-off times, mileages, fares, destinations, etc.;
- Do official banking as required, cashing cheques and making payments at the bank;
- May be required to perform other related duties as requested.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED1,800.00 – AED2,000.00 per month
To apply for this job please visit www.mncjobsgulf.com.