Al Nadik Trading
Jump to: Hide
- Collecting and transporting guests to and from their various destinations in a safe manner.
- Ensuring at all times that traffic regulations are obeyed and that any problems with the company vehicles are reported immediately.
- Ensuring the vehicle log books for security and reception are completed and kept up to date and that reception gets the updated list to charge all transport.
- Collect ad transport all gods as directed; e.g. mail from post office, banking and delivering invoices to clients.
- Assisting all guests on arrival or departure, ensuring that their luggage is correctly handled and distributed.
- Provide guest with information regarding the Hotel, its services and facilities.
- Assist the porters with their duties when required.
- Remain alert for any strange or suspicious items of luggage.
- Ensure that the company vehicles are maintained in good repair.
- Ensuring all vehicles are clean and that they have enough fuel.
- Helping the dry store with any purchases.
- Any staff transport needs to be authorized by management first. No company vehicles are to be used for personal use.
- Reception needs to know at all times here the drivers are and it needs to be written in the transport book in case of a fire or evacuation.
- High standards of appearance and social skills need to be maintained at all times, especially when dealing with gusts.
- Remain aware of all fire and emergency procedure and ensure that they are carried out.
- Make sure your application is completed in full and that you’re CV has been uploaded in order for us to consider you application.
- Please note: Should you not receive a response within a two week period, your application has unfortunately not been successful. We will however keep your resume on record for future reference.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a driver in the courier industry and knowledge of all Johannesburg areas
- Valid Code 10 driver’s license with valid PDP is a must.
- Knowledge of the Courier Industry is advantageous.
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Must be well presented.
To apply for this job please visit za.indeed.com.