Al Rostamani Trading Company
Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed. Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way since its birth in 1957. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community.
We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
Al Rostamani Trading Company is the sole authorized distributor of Suzuki and Citroën across the UAE with Sales, Service and Parts outlets able to serve its customers throughout the country.
The job holder is responsible for receiving and delivery of customer vehicles to ensure service is provided in line with dealer policies and procedures. The role involves coordination and follow-up with the Workshop, Parts and delivery team and achieving set labour and spare parts targets as required. The job holder acts a liaison between the customer and the concerned departments.
Promote Service Contracts/other service products (up selling) to achieve financial/non-financial targets (labour sales/RO Nos/Service campaign targets)
- Receive, inspect and deliver as per customer requirements to avoid any disagreements at the time of vehicle delivery.
- Ensure timely closure of Job Cards to reflect the accurate sales figure.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures to avoid any internal / external customer dissatisfaction.
- Update customer records for correct invoicing and for service requirements.
- Ensure that the jobs / service details are explained to the customer to justify the costs incurred.
- Develop and maintain long term relationship to enhance customer retention.
- Ensure resolution of repeat customer complaints on priority to maintain optimum customer satisfaction.
- Verify service jobs are carried out as per customer requirements to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle accident repairs as per set procedures and obtain prior approvals as required.
Notify Customer in case of :
- Delay /parts non availability.
- Warranty Coverage.
- Delay in vehicle delivery.
- Ensure telephone follow-up within 3 days to enhance and build customer relationship.
- Keeps himself abreast with market information in order to provide the necessary information to customers and aid them in their decision.
- Handle the reception in the absence of front office to ensure that the reception is manned at all times.
- High School Certificate/ Diploma (12 years of schooling education)
- Automotive Technology Diploma as applicable to the BU
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of Product, 5W2H probing skills, Smart selling, Telephone handling skills & Customer handling skills
- Knowledge of automotive software DMS
- Sound technical knowledge in vehicle diagnosis and repair
- Knowledge of technical software
- Valid UAE drivers’ licence
- Ability to think analytically
- Written and verbal communication in English (other regionally spoken languages including Arabic would be an added advantage)
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.