Al Tayer Group
Jump to: Hide
- To support the Warehouse Supervisor/Storekeeper in the day to day operation, by offering all the support required for proper storage and retrieval of goods to facilitate timely delivery
Education/Certification and Continued Education
- High School / 12th Grade pass
Years of Experience
- 1 to 2 years experience in Warehousing
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
- Support supervisor in stock takes and cycle counts, in order to keep an overall control of stocks.
- Perform all other warehouse operational tasks as assigned by the Storekeeper/Supervisor
- Offload shipment, physically check and notify any discrepancies; if not store the items in appropriate and orderly manner according to reference numbers, brand names etc.
- Carry out pre retailing activities like pricing, tagging bar coding etc… as per brand guidelines/requirements.
- Pick and pack stock based on the pick lists/hand held scanners for dispatching daily to customers and retail outlets.
- Maintain HSE practices in the working environment in order to minimize the opportunity of damage property and injury to self and colleagues. Pro-actively remind colleagues to behave in line with the HSE processes defined by the company.
To apply for this job please visit kw.indeed.com.