South Indian Chef
Full Job Description
Salary range: Depends on experience AED1,100- AED1,300 per month (Accommodation provided)
South Indian Chef Responsibilities:
- Complete knowledge in preparing and cooking different cuisines.
- Ensuring that all food is excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Executing the menu, adding suggestions to enhance the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items if required
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards.
- Proven 1-2 years experience as Chef or relevant role
- Knowledge about the health and safety rules as per municipality/ SEDD
- Culinary school degree/diploma preferred.
- Exceptional knowledge in food plating/presentation
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people with food.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted, please make sure to share an active phone number.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
All mandatory sanitization and safety precautions to be adhered to as set by the government.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Please specify expected salary to be considered.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.