Assistant Property Management
As Assistant Property Management, you and the property manager are responsible for the holistic management of residential and commercial properties. You draw up rental contracts, carry out apartment inspections, place tradesman orders and support the team in administrative matters. As the contact person for your customers, you inspire them and give your best.
You can do that
- You support the property manager in all administrative tasks and together you look after the property portfolio
- Preparation of leases and supplements for residential and commercial properties
- Carrying out inspections, apartment inspections and handovers
- Ensuring the implementation of small repairs, value-preserving measures
- Active coordination of correspondence between tenants, tradesmen, and property managers
You bring that with you
- Completed basic commercial training or equivalent training (e.g. commercial school), further training in real estate
- Several years of professional experience in real estate
- High level of independence, assumption of (personal) responsibility, and active thinking
- Good IT skills (Garaio-REM/Excel/Word)
- Mother tongue German, other languages are a great advantage
That’s why you start with us
“Let’s care for tomorrow” also means for us to create a flexible working environment that takes the individuality of our employees into account: With 8 weeks of paternity leave and 16 weeks of maternity leave, the option to buy 10 additional vacation days per year, training and other benefits. Read more Allianz Careers here.
About the Alliance
As one of the largest insurance and financial companies in the world, the future of our employees is important to us. Together we create an environment in which everyone feels empowered to discover new things, to grow personally and professionally, and shape the future of our customers. Our diversity makes us unique and strong. It allows us to innovate and look at problems from different perspectives. That is why we are particularly committed to equal opportunities, diversity, and inclusion. We look forward to new colleagues who live our values and are open to new challenges.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
To apply for this job please visit ch.linkedin.com.