As a Visitor Relations Executive, you will be the first point of contact for our company.
The duties will include offering administrative support across the organization.You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including sharing correspondence and managing the board line. The Receptionist will also provide administrative support by collating basic data, managing google sheets and helping with basic internal co-ordination tasks.
The ideal candidate would be bilingual in both Arabic and English, spoken as well as written. The candidate is expected to have a pleasing, likable and confident personality. The Receptionist will play a key role in several interactions with customers, partners and vendors and thus must be not only a clear and good communicator but also have strong organisation skills and the ability to handle different situations with calm and poise.
This position will report into the HR & Admin Executive but will work across the entire company and should be able to maneuver through the larger team with ease and expertise.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors and correspondence to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, record and forward incoming phone calls and enquiries to the appropriate team
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Support the team in other duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, scanning and e-mailing
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar client servicing role for at least 3-5 years
- Good command over spoken and written English
- Good command over spoken Arabic; written is not mandatory
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers, e-mail, word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Polite, well-spoken and pleasing personality
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Preferably an Emirati Candidate
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This job description summarises the main key responsibilities of your role but there may be other reasonable requests made and other responsibilities included from time to time.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.