Prod Compliance Associate
The Core Restricted Products (RP) team’s charter is to protect Amazon customers from products that are illegal, illegally marketed, or otherwise prohibited or restricted by Amazon policies
Key job responsibilities
job responsibilities as a Sr. Compliance Associate may include:
- Report violations of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative and corrective procedures
- Classify products based on SOP
- Follow SOP and instructions provided by managers
- Provides ideas for process improvements to enhance process efficiency, quality and customer experience
- Respond to stakeholders with guidance and flags any updates to Lead/Manager
A day in the life
The RP-Ops team ensures that Amazon transactions satisfy legal and safety requirements in accordance to the guidelines across global marketplaces. We proactively identify risks involved for Amazon while doing business in various countries and enable smooth flow of products across international borders. A Sr. Compliance Associate is responsible for protecting Amazon customers from products that are illegal, hazardous, unsafe, or otherwise prohibited /regulated by Law and Amazon policies. Duties may also include defining, applying, and defending regulatory policy and contractual requirements. Your job responsibilities as a Sr. Compliance Associate may include:
Graduation in any Discipline is required for this position – 1-5 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes – Business Process Outsourcing, Operations processes; Database management is an added advantage
Kindly note that its a contractual job for a period of 12 months.
Knowledge of consumer product compliance processes and regulations – Experience in regulatory compliance management with government agencies
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.