Working Student – Accounting
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for an enthusiastic Working Student – Accounting. In this role, you will be a member of the finance team responsible for various departments. You will gain hands-on experience into improving processes and enhancing procedures to increase efficiency and accuracy of our financial information.
We are searching for a working student with high level of motivation to become a fully-fledged member of the accounting team. Ideally, you have strong quantitative and analytical skills with an open willingness to learn.
As a Working Student in Accounting, you will:
- Support our accounting team with monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Assist in drawing up financial reports.
- Support the delivery of transactional accounts payable services.
- Prepare account reconciliations.
- Issue tax certificates.
- Contact person for employees regarding incoming invoices and accounting processes.
- Creation of process descriptions and policies.
- General administration support (e.g. filing and documentation).
- You are enrolled at a university for a full-time degree in Business Administration or Economics with focus on accounting, finance or controlling and have at least 1 more year to study.
- Good knowledge of common PC programs and the Office package (especially Excel, Word and Outlook).
- You are eager to learn and dive deep in all accounting and accounts payable topics.
- Self-independent working style and quick comprehension.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Previous experience in accounting through internships or a working student position.
- Fluency in one of the following languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish.
- Student position for 20h per week.
- Compensated with €15 per hour.
- Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
- Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider.
- International work environment, flexible working hours.
We’re listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word. Audible offers a Hub+Home hybrid workplace model that gives employees flexibility between gathering in a common office space (work from hub) and remote work (work from home).
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.