Amazon Sortation Centre Warehouse Associate
Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, WeekendLocation:
Hourly pay rate:
$19.50 to $21.50
Immediate openings available now.
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has a variety of jobs. Find the right Amazon opportunity for you today.
Candidates must be 18 years or older for safety purposes.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, RRSP Match, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
SortATION CenTERS – You’ll be part of the dedicated Amazon team that is the first stop on the journey from the warehouse. You will be sorting, scanning, and stacking packages on pallets, helping to get customer orders ready for delivery. Part-time and full-time opportunities are available with a schedule of up to 40 hours.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.