Business Analyst Intern
Scope of Work:
1. Update KPI metrics, monitor KPI performance and support the KPI performance deep dive by raw data sharing and simple analysis;
2. Provide data support for team operations, projects and ad-hoc requests;
3. Dive into data and identify improvement area, support data pipeline automation development;
4. Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, dashboards that will support business needs
At least 4 days per week, 4-6 months
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Shanghai, 31, CHN
– A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in an analytical field , e.g. Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science.
– Proficiency in analytical tools, SQL/ETL, Microsoft Excel, and statistical analysis tools.
– Experience with data visualization using QuickSight, Tableau, or similar tools
– Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
– Basic English read/write capability
– Open-minded, creative and proactive thinking
– Keep curiosity, willing to learn new things
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS- Advanced Degree in an analytical field , e.g. Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science
– Basic Python Knowledge
– Good English Communication Skills
– Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling concept and building new DW tables
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.