Associate Partner, HR, AMXL
At Amazon, we are committed to being Earth’s Safest Place to Work, Best Employer and Most Customer-Centric Company. Our Human Resources teams care deeply about the employee experience and support associates and managers to focus on people through engagement, technology and innovation.
The Associate Partner (AP) role in our People Experience and Technology (PXT) team can provide you with the fundamentals of HR at Amazon and help you become well-versed in the processes and policies that help us deliver on our promises to our associates and customers.
The Amazon PXT team is seeking an Associate Partner who is obsessed with delivering an exemplary associate experience with every interaction. Successful candidates will be approachable, action-oriented, flexible problem solvers with great verbal and written communication skills and exceptional attention to detail.
Associate Partners provide friendly and welcoming HR support to our associates regarding a broad range of benefits, policy and payroll topics while maintaining an appropriate level of confidentiality. This is a great time to join a growing team with ample opportunity to expand your professional skills while making a positive impact for our associates each day.
Key job responsibilities
- Respond accurately and professionally to questions and concerns from associates through multiple channels (in-person, email, phone, etc.) in a timely manner
- Escalate and take partners when discrepancies or issues arise with associate interactions such as Leave of Absence, accommodations, or other employee relations issues
- Enter and review associate data within HRIS and payroll systems timely and accurately
- Provide subject matter expertise to associates and leadership on people practices, systems, and resources
- Compile, assess and use and data regarding critical business metrics such as: attendance, attrition, engagement, labor fill, etc.
- Advocate for the employee experience by partnering effectively with leaders, partners, and core teams to provide world-class service to Amazon associates, including educating them on how and when to use self-service tools
- Draft and distribute communications to associates and leaders
- Plan, coordinate and implement associate activities that create an inclusive environment
- Assist managers in responding to associate questions regarding time/attendance, benefits, policies, accommodations, LOA
Amazon Operations is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs. Ability to work flexible schedules, including weekends, evenings and rotating schedules based on business needs is needed for this role.
Amazon does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 6+ months of customer service experience
- 6+ months of Microsoft Office products and applications experience
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Must be available to work days, nights and weekends
- Experience in confidential environments
- 1+ years of human resources experience
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years of Microsoft Office products and applications experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.