Call Center Agent
|Post Name||Call Center Agent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 32 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Remote Call Center Agent – Selling Partner Support Associate
****Military Spouse Encouraged to Apply****
To apply for this role, you must be located in or willing to relocate to Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, or Washington. Please note that travel/relocation assistance is not available for this role.
In Selling Partner Support, we help third-party Sellers sell their products through our Amazon marketplace platform. We interact with Sellers from across the world via phone and email in a contact center environment where we answer their questions and resolve their issues regarding Amazon’s technology platforms, business policies, and operational processes. Our Associates serve as the first contact point between Sellers and Amazon, and we seek to always respond with complete, accurate, and customer-friendly responses.
We are Customer Obsessed and strive for the perfect customer interaction every time. Our Associates must regularly multi-task utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate various Selling Partner Accounts, research and review policies, and communicate effective solutions. The successful candidate will have a commitment to delivering outstanding customer service, a strong record of customer focus, and a keen interest in process improvement.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must be able to commit to 10 weeks of full-time training without any unplanned leaves.
- Supporting Amazon’s Selling Partner to solve any incoming issues via 2 channels of communication (Phone and Email).
- Managing high volumes of inbound calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Ability to be on phone calls for the entirety of shift while providing accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns.
- Identifying Selling Partner’s needs, clarifying information, researching every issue, providing solutions, and/or guiding callers through troubleshooting while navigating the company site.
- Documenting all Selling Partner interactions and information according to standard operating procedures.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Selling Partners including the appropriate escalation of Selling Partner issues.
- Exemplifying Amazons Leadership Principle for Customer Obsession by consistently displaying a genuine empathy and passion for our Selling Partners, delivering an exceptional customer care experience with every contact.
- Liaise with other departments as required to resolve Selling Partner’s issues and questions.
- Ability to consistently achieve productivity and quality performance goals.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Any other duties and special projects as directed by management in keeping with the employee’s skills and experience.
- Ability to work overtime as dictated by business need; as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the holiday season.
- 1+ year of Call Center/Contact Center experience OR 2+ years of customer-facing position, help desk, customer-centric environment.
- Excellent written/spoken English skills with an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses.
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to demonstrate empathy and willingness to help while remaining patient with escalated callers.
- Technical (Computer & Internet) savvy is required. Computer skills including navigating multiple tabs, windows, and systems.
- Self-motivated, and optimistic with a consistently positive attitude.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
- Must be willing to adhere to and uphold Amazon’s policy on confidentiality.
The ability to have the infrastructure to support WFH is as follows:
a) Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
b) Must have (or be able to obtain) a hardwired internet connection, high-speed internet with up to 5Mb download, and 1Mb upload (must be installed before you can start).
c) Must have a separate way of communication in case of emergency and/or system issues (Example: personal cell phone or landline).
d) Must be willing to interact with Seller over calls & email depending on the business need.
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
- Desired skill sets include MS Office Applications, Excel, and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- Business acumen in the areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous.
- Process improvement awareness and experience.
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.