Amazon Careers France
|Hiring Organization||Amazon Hub Locker – Tonton|
|Post Name||Customer Education Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 19 To EUR 23 Per Hour|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75010|
Amazon is hiring a dynamic, organized, experienced, and energetic Education Specialist, fluent in French and English to facilitate world-class onboarding, as well as learning and development programs for our Customers. As a Learning Specialist, the primary facilitator of both our Launch training and Continuing Education.
you will play a vital role in advancing our Customers’ ability to become successful operators of our technology. You will leverage your energetic personality to teach our Customers and their associates and work with Learning Experience Designers to identify, recommend and even design leader-level learning experiences.
Key job responsibilities
- Effectively facilitate structured, multi-day, live, and virtual classroom training programs for third parties, regional leadership, and executive leadership
- Skillfully evaluate learner performance and provide positive situational feedback to deepen learner proficiency.
- Use skillful application of adult learning theory, and a wide variety of facilitation techniques to manage both in-person and virtual classroom environments to ensure learner engagement, skill transfer, and efficient, fun learning.
- Skillfully leverage your retail experience and questioning techniques to guide leader-learners to self-discover solutions to practical situations and drive desired learning outcomes.
- Skillfully evaluate new hire in-class performance and provide positive situational feedback to deepen learner proficiency.
- Provide post-event feedback to hiring managers to identify learner strengths, and opportunities for improvement to support new hire time to proficiency.
- Provide peer-to-peer feedback post-training to continuously improve employee experience and learning outcomes.
- Partner with Learning Experience Designers to identify continuous improvement opportunities and assist in the development of lesson plans, role plays, and simulations.
- Support the planning, scheduling, and coordination of all training events.
- Provide reports and statistics on training performance against goals.
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture: Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally.
We have innovative benefit offerings and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Work/Life Balance: Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life.
We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth: Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign opportunities based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded contributor.
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience leading effective training and producing successful outcomes.
- Superior communication skills, able to verbally communicate effectively, credibly, and concisely with all employee levels.
- Practical program administration experience: organization, managing details, keeping multiple tasks on track, managing change, using time well, and doing whatever it takes to deliver impactful results.
- Proven ability to build a culture of customer and employee experience obsession.
- Proven ability to quickly earn and keep trust in fast-paced, ambiguous environments.
- Proven success with facilitating interactive, leadership-level learning experiences
- Experience supporting others in the use of technical tools (e.g. video/teleconference platforms, tech devices, software, or games).
- Experience driving measurable behavioral and performance change in employees.
- Aptitude for learning and using technology for both learning design and data analysis.
- Experience in the delivery and evaluation of instructional content (classroom, on-the-job, online, virtual, etc.).
- Experience designing and developing lesson plans, in-class activities, and simulations.
- Experience with design tools and services i.e. Microsoft Publisher, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Proven ability to task switch and successfully manage competing priorities while remaining composed in a fast-paced environment.
- Innovative and proactive problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise integrity and sound judgment in complex and ambiguous situations.
- Experience with software applications, especially Chime, PowerPoint, PDF, Outlook, Word, and/or Excel.
- Bachelor-level education.