|Post Title||Amazon Careers Houston|
|Post Name||Business Operations Manager, WW ISV & Marketplace Sales, Strategy, Operations, & Enablement|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 68000 To USD 75000 Per Year|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77038|
Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure. Global ISV & Marketplace Operations supports the partner team to enable AWS teams to better serve our partners and customers in their journey to the cloud.
We are seeking a Sr. Business Operations Lead to partner with the Sr. WW ISV & Marketplace Leadership and extended Sales, Strategy, Operations, and Enablement team, to lead operational cadences, reporting, business reviews preparation, and special projects. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational, project management, communication, and analytical skills. Attention to detail, ability to work independently, and willingness to be hands-on are essential pre-requisites for success in this role.
We are always looking to improve and we also recognize there are many ways to lead and partner. We’re looking for a Think Big leader who can add to our company skillset by bringing their unique industry knowledge and creativity to our organization.
At Amazon, we live our professional lives by the Leadership Principals. When we hire, we look for those who are Amazonian rather than for someone who fits an exact resume mold. To us, diversity in thought and experience is a good thing. We are hiring for attitude and training for skill because we recognize success takes many paths.
While possessing the above criteria would be helpful, if you have a passion for customer success – we want to talk to you. We are looking for someone who can help us create the next version of what it means to be a great partner to our ISVs. We will coach the right fit.
LOCATION: Preference for this role is to be located in San Diego, CA / Seattle, WA / San Francisco, CA. Open to consideration near any Amazon/AWS U.S. Corporate office as well as Canada. Relocation assistance is available within the United States.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and continuously improve the business and operational cadence for the WW ISV & Marketplace team.
- Develop appropriate automation, tools, and standard templates for operational cadences that allow operations at scale.
- Earn the trust of senior leaders by driving predictability on the operational cadence.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate in projects as needed.
- 7+ years experience in project/ program management in business operations, sales operations, or finance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Experience engaging with senior executives and experience with decision-making processes in an enterprise setting
- Verbal and written communications skills are needed, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- SFDC, Tableau, Excel
- Experience working in a global territory with partners and customers
- Able to work in a diverse team
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.