Delivery Associate (DA)
Delivery Associate (DA) – Foot Courier/Walker for ACMC Logistics
ACMC Logistics is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP) looking for candidates to fill full-time seasonal Foot Delivery Courier/ Walker positions to deliver Amazon packages throughout Manhattan. We need reliable, independent, flexible, hard workers who pay attention to details, can quickly problem-solve a wide range of situations, and win in a fast-paced environment! Ideal candidates are enthusiastic, communicate effectively, and are ready to get the job done. Successful Walkers enjoy walking and working outside and care deeply about customer expectations and satisfaction.
Military veterans are welcome!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Successfully handle and deliver packages on time
- Ability to Walk Up to 15-20 Blocks
- Provide excellent customer service and satisfaction despite stressful events / conditions
- Keep pace in physically demanding job; work in all weather conditions; lift packages (up to 50 lbs); get in and out of a van repeatedly throughout the day at variable locations; and walk up and down stairs as needed through the day to complete deliveries
- Communicate effectively with support team to provide exceptional customer service and ensure deliveries are completed
- Use smart phone device for GPS Navigation, scanning packages, conducting administrative requirements such as clocking in/out, and communicate with supervisors and other team members
- Load and unload packages in delivery vehicle
- Support the team in daily work requirements including participation in rescue calls when other team members need assistance with their routes
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management
Compensation & Benefits
- $16.50 / hour, subject to minimum wage and OT
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off begins accruing immediately at start of employment
- Paid on-the-job training
- Opportunity for performance incentives and bonuses
- Community Interaction
- Every day is fun and different
- Authorized to work in the U.S
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- Must pass a 4-panel drug screening
- Must have good communication and customer-service skills
- Ability to read delivery documents, customer order information, and directions in English
- Ability to work a flexible shift (including early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Be available to work up to 5 days per week and work shifts of up to approximately 7 hours per workday. NOTE that hours and schedule are not guaranteed
- Be CUSTOMEROBSESSED!! Our mission is to safely, timely, and courteously deliver packages and smiles to our customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Location: New York, New York
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $16.50 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.