Amazon UK Services Ltd.
Customer Service Delivery Station Liaison
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Previous experience, or an interest to work, in customer service
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
- ‘A’ Level education or equivalent preferred
What will you get in return?
- Pension plan
- Competitive holiday (30 days)
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Amazon discount code
- Employee assistance program
If this role sounds like it’s for you, then click on the link below to start the application process!
You’ll need to allow 1-2 hours including an assessment to test your suitability for the role. We recommend using a PC (e.g. laptop) in order to get the best experience.
If successful, we will contact you about the next steps!
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Join us as a Delivery Station Liaison and provide outstanding customer service from within the heart of Amazon’s delivery station in Carlisle. Your role will support customers who have experienced a failed delivery and require an urgent reattempt, as well as pre-emptively solving delivery issues to reduce customer effort.
It’s a crucial role in Amazon’s Customer Service team as part of our mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric employer.
What will you do as a Delivery Station Liaison?
- Respond to customer escalations directly, contacting them via phone and email to understand the problem and obtain information needed to help them get their parcel
- Empathise with and prioritise customer needs, and communicate with stakeholders to resolve customer issues
- Act as an interface between our customers and the external delivery service partners in order to identify possible causes, solve problems and, if necessary, arrange a redelivery
- Build relationships and liaise every day with the Amazon Logistics team in the station to help get the best outcome for our customers
- Treat customers with respect, resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations
- Approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the best customer outcome
- Make quick and effective decisions on behalf of the customer
- Work a full-time, shift-based schedule (40+ hours per week)
- Monitor customer deliveries in real-time for delivery success
- Perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Locate packages in station warehouse and liaising face to face with delivery station stakeholders
- Work in an environment where the noise level varies and can be loud
- Work in an environment where the temperature may vary due to outside weather conditions and is not controlled
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.