Loss Prevention Specialist
Amazon has been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further. Whether it’s exploring successful new business lines, pushing our technology and processes to get the very quickest delivery times for our customers or delivering record volumes, Amazon has achieved incredible feats in defining industries.
Our journey to become the Earth’s most customer-centric company is one full of exciting innovation, pace and change. From the second an order is placed online to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional in what we do. Our employees move this business forward and hiring great people allows us to continually set records.
Come and join us in building our future!
Key job responsibilities
1. Analysis and supporting investigations approved by S&LP:
• Weekly EAST, Quicksight, SAVE, Perfect Mile, ORVIT analysis, ICQA dashboards.
• Identify POIs and collect relevant information on relevant security & Operational tools.
• Perform CCTV reviews, create reports.
• Identify and report security vulnerabilities.
2. Audit and maintain physical security systems and control:
• Check and perform Cluster’s audits on LP Portal and LP Management tool.
• Report audit findings to S&LP and initiate the corrective actions and follow up the resolution with different stakeholders.
• Follow-up with sites Security Service Providers (SSPs) to meet the deadlines.
3. Collaborate with Physical Security Integrator (PSI) contractors:
• Support security vendor on site interventions (Permit to Work, Safety Requirements, Masking Requests, etc.).
• Coordination tasks for specific site projects.
4. Facilitate workplace violence mitigation (WIM)
• Train and refresh security officers on security tools (Key Management Tool, LP Portal, Lenel and RightCrowd) including their Post Orders.
• Security awareness training including all SOPs annual retraining.
5. Administrative tasks maintenance (CTI, FacMan, Permissions, RightCrowd, Coupa, SERP update, etc.).
UAE national with a family book
Experience working with data analysis and/or making decisions based on analysis.
If you are engaging, innovative, supportive, problem solver, and you worked in fast paced environments we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.