Delivery Station Liaison
The Delivery Station Liaison is an in-station customer service associate that enables real-time, hands-on investigation of where a package is and how Amazon can deliver it to a customer as quickly as possible.
It also allows customers to contact local experts so they can get more accurate and up-to-date information about their orders and how Amazon is addressing any delivery issues. The job requires excellent planning skills and a strong inclination to achieve goals. Excellent individual analytical and problem-solving skills are required in order to offer timely solutions and timely deliveries.
The Delivery Station Liaison will work under limited Manager supervision, and the majority of the decisions will be taken independently and will require a high level of accuracy. Good knowledge of English is required.
Role and Responsibility
- Communicating with customers directly via phone and email
- Resolving conflicts and setting appropriate expectations with customers
- Clearly understanding and responding appropriately to, the issues that customer present.
- Working autonomously, making complex analytical decisions with little or no guidance.
- Communicating with third party couriers
- The Delivery Station Liaison provides on-site localized customer service to enable effective realtime investigation of a parcel’s location and how Amazon can deliver it to the customer as quickly as possible.
- The onsite nature of the role allows customers to contact local experts so they can get more accurate and up-to-date information about their orders and how Amazon is addressing any delivery issues.
- The Delivery Station Liaison attends regular face-to-face meetings with third party Delivery Service Providers to effectively advocate for the customer and drive re-attempts, including shipment “rescue routes” where possible.
- Fluent english (written/spoken)
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Customer Service
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Self-discipline, quick learning, diligence and proactivity
- Available to travel for a week of training
- At ease working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
- Previous experience in logistics roles
- Excellent performance in the current role / job
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.