Associate Marketplace Consultant
Are you passionate about e-commerce? Are you looking to join a community of business development professionals that supports the growth of small and medium-sized businesses? Or want to solve complex business problems with strategic impact for a population of selling partners? Amazon, one of the world’s leaders in e-commerce, is looking for an Account Manager (business-development professional) to join its Third-Party Marketplace team based in Dubai, UAE.
Working in a dynamic business development environment, your role will be focused on contributing to new business acquisition through lead generation, phone/email-based business evaluation, and supporting the business launch of new sellers – as they make their wide range of products available to millions of Amazon/Souq customers. You also need to possess strong relationship-building skills and be able to explore win-win opportunities with partners – helping them grow their business on Amazon. In addition, you will be responsible for incorporating feedback from the sellers into new opportunities to improve Amazon’s products, services, processes, systems, and tools for all 3rd party sellers, working with cross-functional teams.
To be successful in this role, you must have superior analytical, communication, and presentation skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, working autonomously and taking full control & responsibility for achieving business objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
· Be your seller partners’ consultant, providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success and grow their business.
· To ensure portfolio management toward a growth plan, identify key business opportunities in your categories by spotting popular brands, trends, and pricing.
· Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting selling partners’ business performance and provide the Voice of the Seller as an input into product development and process improvement.
· Work closely with selling partners, educating them about Amazon’s/Souq’s high standards of delivery and Customer Experience.
· Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information, and publish recommendations & action plans for your portfolio of selling partners.
· Partner with multiple stakeholders to align programs and initiatives to help drive the growth of your selling partners portfolio.
· 3+ years’ of related experience.
· Negotiation and selling skills.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Engineering or related degree required.
· Demonstrated analytical ability, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education.
· Excellent written and oral communication (English); able to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
· Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
· Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
· Experience in Toys or Sports business
· Masters Degree in Management, Business or related degree required.
· Previous experience and demonstrated track record in account management, product marketing or management consulting roles.
· E-Commerce or Retail experience in GCC preferred.
· Knowledge of Advanced Excel, SQL, sales and productivity tools like Oracle Business Intelligence, Salesforce is a plus.
-2 years’ of related experience
-Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Engineering, or related degree is required.
-Demonstrated analytical ability, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education.
-Excellent written and oral communication; able to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
-Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
-Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
-Negotiation and selling skills
- 3 years’ of related experience
- Previous experience and demonstrated track record in account management, product marketing or management consulting roles
- E-Commerce, Retail experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel, SQL, sales and productivity tools like Oracle Business Intelligence, Salesforce is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.