At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on Earth. To get there, we look for exceptionally talented, and bright people to help us towards that vision.
As part of the Retail Operations and Intelligence (RO&I) team, we are currently looking for an ambitious Program Manager to join us at the heart of our core Consumer business. We aim to build the most efficient Retail operations on Earth leveraging processes, tools and technologies to solve customer pain points. The candidate will have a unique opportunity to understand Amazon business and processes, enhance analytical skills and learning new ones that will help you deliver significant business impacts.
This role will be responsible for a new Program in the Retail business to improve Deals offered to our customers. This role will involve designing and building complex new processes, driving the adoption of new technology solutions, driving efficiency improvement initiatives and launching new initiatives within the Deals area.
Key job responsibilities
- Program ownership managing key communications, reporting progress based on data, highlighting potential improvements based on data and acting as single point of contact for aspects related to the program.
- Program planning evaluating key priorities to address within the defined scope and defining the potential timeline for the key actions
- Process Improvements reviewing existing procedures used by internal teams to identify efficiency opportunities and defects based on anecdotes
- Events support partnering with the dedicated teams on making sure core Events (e.g. Prime Day or 11.11) delight our customers with smooth operations for Retail teams.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of program or project management experience
- UAE National with family book
- Experience with Excel
- Master’s degree
- Proficiency in VBA Macro, Python and R is a plus
- Expertise using SQL and ETL for acquiring and transforming data into insights.
- Experience with processes and process design/analysis
- Ability to influence without authority and do so by using data and facts
- Excellent communication skills – data oriented & brevity being key words in your style of writing
To apply for this job please visit amazon.jobs.