2023 Working Student – DE Berlin (m/w/d)
We’re on the lookout for the curious, those who think big and want to define the world of tomorrow. At Amazon, you will grow into the high impact, visionary person you know you’re ready to be. Every day will be filled with exciting new challenges, developing new skills, and achieving personal growth. How often can you say that your work changes the world? At Amazon, you’ll say it often. Join us and define tomorrow.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team is looking for engaging and ambitious working students to join our fast-paced world within Amazon DE departments such as, Music, Marketing, Prime Video, Prime Now, Fresh, and Advertising in Berlin. Each role comes with a variety of tasks and several of the key tasks are outlined below.
Amazon Retail teams work to help improve the selection and shopping experience for customers across our product categories, from books to fashion, electronics to grocery, movies and music to toys and health & beauty, and everything in between. As a Retail Working Student in one of those categories, you will learn how Amazon handles its e-commerce retail business. Working alongside a vendor manager to help provide a suite of services designed to support Amazon’s most strategic brands within one of our retail categories. Your priority will be to work backwards from the customer, identifying inputs to grow brands and improve their performance.
Amazon Music Imagine working every day with colleagues across the world, helping shape the future of music streaming for customers and connecting fans with musicians in the most exciting ways. Envision working for a global brand, that has long-established trust with customers and the industry, that maintains the atmosphere of a start-up, where every team member has a voice and a path to grow and influence our vision and product. If all of that excites you, the Amazon Music Team is looking for ambitious students to join us as a Working Student.
As an Amazon Music Working Student you will support on projects across Amazon Original/Artist Relations, Programming and Editorial Content or Social Media. You will be engaged in project managing and overseeing DE specific artist-driven campaigns and be closely involved in the content creation process. Provide internal and external partners with information, perform data analysis and support the setup of marketing concepts to drive awareness for Amazon Music. Provide production assistance on special events, content shootings and recording sessions and help tracking KPI’s for measurement of campaigns.
The Amazon Music Marketing and podcast teams drive growth of the Amazon Music services through customized, high-impact campaigns and programs, experimentation and optimization. As an Amazon Music Working Student you will be engaged in campaign management, measurement and optimization. You will work with multiple stakeholders across teams, marketplaces and channels and drive projects to support new customer growth and retention. You will get to train your analytical and creative muscle, both, having the opportunity to work on highly visible, customer-facing campaigns.
Key job responsibilities
• Support and improve the curation of Amazon Music’s editorial podcast selections and further promotions
• Own and improve internal processes across the EU/ANZ Podcast team
• Manage the podcast posting schedule and asset production in collaboration with Amazon Music’s social media team and third-party agencies
• Track the third-party podcast release calendars and promotion requests in DE
• Help podcast partners grow on Amazon Music
• Set up and execute bespoke and innovative collaborations with podcast partners
• Create podcast partner reporting and generate actionable learnings
• Improve podcast discoverability on Alexa
About the team
If you’re insatiably curious and always want to learn more, then you’ve come to the right place. Depending on your location, country, job status and other requirements, some or all of the following benefits may be available to you as a Working Student
• Competitive pay
• Impactful project and internship/role deliverables
• Remote/Hybrid working (team dependent)
• Networking opportunities with fellow interns
• Internships events such as speaker series, intern panels, Leadership Principles sessions, Amazon writing skills sessions.
• Mentorship and career development
If you’re successful during your working student role you could be considered for a graduate role after finishing your university studies.
This job application is for the location Berlin. If you are interested in joining the team in Munich apply here:
Our Working student start dates vary throughout the year, duration between (6 12mths)
Applications and Assessment Process: Selected candidates will be invited to an online assessment, if successful you’ll attend a virtual interview consisting of a combination of interviews and case studies, focusing on our Leadership Principles. This selection process is subject to change and varies on role and location.
• Currently enrolled as a student receiving a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree for the complete duration of the employment as a working student
• Fluent written and verbal communication in German (Level – C1 or higher) and English (Level – C1 or higher)
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Knowledge in MS Office programs as Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Results-driven focus with analytical capability
• Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices
• Ability to dive deep and analyze opportunities and processes
Amazon values knowledge of Accessibility in relation to its products, devices, services, websites or environments, so as to be usable by people with disabilities.
EMEA Student Programs Team
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.