In this role the Account Manager will manage a set of critical seller accounts which contribute to 20%+ business of the category. He/She will be responsible to develop strong relationships with top sellers in the category and drive improvements in customer facing inputs and achieve category objectives.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Managing the seller relationship by championing the seller’s needs at Amazon. Build strong communication channels at all levels of the seller’s organization, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan.
· Managing and driving the growth of the seller’s business: Build and execute on a strategic account plan that delivers on key business opportunities for the seller and Amazon.
· Managing key improvement initiatives and projects: Drive new product launches and relationship extensions by partnering with the business development and onboarding teams.
· Work with sellers to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience.
· Analyzing the business: Conduct deep dive analysis and provide routine executive-level reporting on the seller’s current business and future opportunities. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data.
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- More than 2 years of experience in Account Management / Sales.
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel as per requirement to meet sellers and drive business objectives
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.