Through the Amazon Marketplace, Amazon provides individuals or enterprises the opportunity to sell their goods on the Amazon platform. Worldwide, more than a million sellers use this Marketplace and thereby contribute to the success of Amazon
Are you interested in innovating to deliver an excellent level of service to Amazon’s Selling Partners? At Amazon International Seller Services, our mission is to make Sellers successful on Amazon. The seller growth function devises programs to recruit new Sellers and improve existing Seller performance by driving them to adopt to relevant Amazon products and services. We provide necessary support to new Sellers starting from their launch on Amazon to removing blockers and setting them up for success by leveraging various programs and tools. This is a unique opportunity to combine sales experience with marketing automation and product development. You will be helping new Sellers interested in selling on Amazon from all Product Categories by proposing various programs that meet Sellers’ needs (e.g., Fulfillment by Amazon, Sponsored Product ads, Brand Registry, Seller Powered Coupon, and Deals). In this role, you will be expected to think analytically and problem solve in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and balance multiple and often conflicting priorities. You will communicate with peers doing a similar role as well as cross functionally. The ability to manage a valuable prospect list is vital; candidates must be comfortable prospecting, cold-calling, and negotiating via phone.
Key job responsibilities
• Recruiting Sellers and supporting them in their onboarding journey and managing Seller relationship by championing their needs at Amazon. Teach Sellers how to be more successful on Amazon through education on available tools, policies, and relevant growth opportunities leveraging related Amazon programs and products.
• Managing and driving the growth of the Sellers’ business by driving adoption of programs that accelerate their revenue such as Fulfillment by Amazon, Sponsored Product ads, Seller Powered Coupon, and Deals
• Managing key improvement initiatives and projects: driving efficiencies through tools and processes, simplifying SOPs, improving Seller educational content, and identifying blockers in registration, while working with the relevant internal team members global partners.
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs across Seller experience, performance, and operational load.
• Use metrics to identify growth drivers or problems, and act on improvement opportunities.
• The ability to work in a fast paced environment and deal with ambiguity
• Support team management
- • 3+ years of professional experience with sales/marketing/account management background
- • A track record of achieving targets
- • Comfort with metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable plans; expertise in excel
- • The ability to work independently while using centralized resources, policies and procedures.
- • The ability to work in a fast paced environment and deal with ambiguity
- • Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working closely with international teams
- Experience identifying opportunities for improvement and simplifying and improving existing processes
- Familiarity with Email marketing or project management experience
- Understanding of SQL and data warehousing concepts
- Has managed a team of minimum 2 members
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.