Account Management – Associate
Work Timings – Monday to Friday; European Timings
Through the Amazon Marketplace, Amazon provides individuals or enterprises the opportunity to sell their goods on the Amazon platform. Worldwide, more than a million sellers use this Marketplace and thereby contribute to the success of Amazon
Are you interested in innovating to deliver an excellent level of service to Amazon’s Selling Partners? At Amazon International Seller Services, our mission is to make Sellers successful on Amazon. The seller growth function devises programs to recruit new Sellers and improve existing Seller performance by driving them to adopt to relevant Amazon products and services. We provide necessary support to new Sellers starting from their launch on Amazon to removing blockers and setting them up for success by leveraging various programs and tools.
Key job responsibilities
- Recruiting Sellers and managing Seller relationship by championing their needs at Amazon.
- Managing and driving the growth of the Sellers’ business by developing sales strategies and delivering on key business opportunities for Sellers.
- Managing key improvement initiatives and projects: Drive new product launches and relationship extensions by partnering with the business development and on-boarding teams.
- Identifying specific prospects/partners to approach, communicating the specific value proposition for their business and establishing long-term, successful partnerships.
- Tracking and reporting performance using appropriate metrics. Achieve productivity and seller satisfaction targets
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner.
· Proven ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven.
• Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
• Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for operational excellence
• Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) applications
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.