Operations Associate, EU Compliance, Operations
Do you want to be part of the team that ensures Amazon keeps its “best price” promise across millions of products worldwide? Does the challenge of driving decisions in a dynamic environment excite you? Do you love solving complex business problems using technology? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Are you a passionate self-starter? If the answer to the above questions is a resounding “YES”, read on!
Key job responsibilities
Operations Associate (EU Compliance Support Operations), will be high a performing individual contributor, responsible for end to end filing operations management of VAT Services in various Amazon EU marketplaces. The job involves organizing, planning, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments. In addition to owning the production & quality KRAs for this team. He/she will be the first point of contact to the filing teams of Amazon and must therefore be comfortable and confident in liaising with remote teams.
He/She will also be responsible for queue management, adhere to service level goals and route all tasks through in-house technology. He/She will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis. The ideal candidate will have good operational experience as well as exposure to a complex queue management set-up.In addition he/she will be responsible for ensuring the safety, security and integrity of Amazon’s systems and data.
· 1+ yrs work experience in operations
· Has a background in quantitative decision making, ability to drive business/operations metrics, and driving adoption of different tools and resources.
· Has worked in critical operational processes, with SLA responsibility.
· Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills. · Demonstrated leadership with a bias towards action, supporting a culture of ownership and learning.
· Skilled in collaborative management environment, succeeding through regular meetings and clear formal and informal communication with members of the remote and local management teams.
· Masters Degree/MBA, Certification in process excellence (PMI, Lean, Six Sigma)
Excel – Intermediate Knowledge of SQL (Intermediate), Macros, etc would be an added advantage Exposure to working with technology teams and solving operational issues using technology
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.