Data Center Security Program Manager
- 3+ years of program or project management experience
- 3+ years of working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams experience
- 3+ years of defining and implementing process improvement initiatives using data and metrics experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps) at an advanced level and SQL
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- UAE National with family book
AWS have an exciting Security Program Manager opportunity in Dubai available for a UAE national with family book. AWS are committed to contributing towards the UAE’s goal of employing 75,000 Emiratis in the private sector and Ministerial Resolution No.279.
Amazon Web Services- (AWS) Non-Traditional Environment (NTE) Security Team is seeking a highly talented and motivated Security Program Manager to join our EMEA NTE Security Team with this role based in Dubai.
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
The position is contributing in the design, installation and integration of security systems equipment including, but not limited to, Access Control/Intrusion Detection and CCTV Surveillance systems. The positions is also responsible for preventative maintenance and repairs of the of security systems equipment.
The ideal candidate for the role will be willing and able to work in all related disciplines, at all levels; from technology research to system design and layout, oversight of construction and implementation, as well as maintenance and upgrades over the life of the system. The candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of security technology, be innovative, highly organized, and will have demonstrated the ability to deliver results on time and within budget.
The Security Program Manager (SPM) is a key member of the EMEA NTE Security Team and reports to the EMEA NTE Security Leader based in Dublin, Ireland.
The SPM’s ultimate success will be measured by how they assist with the development, implementation and commissioning of standardized security infrastructure systems for the AWS region. This is measured by agreed upon objectives and metrics related to key areas such as the level and quality of customer service provided, access control effectiveness, and the protection of our customer data, employees and visitors. The position is responsible for observing Physical Security Standards and Programs that support the goals of the Global Physical Security Team while enabling the local site managers to draw related services from the team, in a self-service manner.
- Excellent project management skills are required with ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should have experience in prioritizing tasks effectively and working seamlessly across organizational boundaries.
- Executes and coordinates preventative maintenance and repairs of the of security systems equipment.
- Securing the compliance of physical security project standards, project Scopes of Work, budgets and timelines.
- Designs, develops, and implements solutions for system installations, upgrades, repairs and change outs.
- Support security system equipment commissioning.
- Completing the final Test and Acceptance of security systems.
- Build and deploy training programs for all users of the physical security systems.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- 3+ years of driving end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership experience
- 3+ years of driving process improvements experience
- Experience in stakeholder management, dealing with multiple stakeholders at varied levels of the organization
- Experience building processes, project management, and schedules
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.