PMSA Sales Ops Mgr
|Post Name||PMSA Sales Ops Mgr|
|Qualification||BS level degree required, computer science, business, or math background preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 13000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Amazon Web Services (AWS) was officially launched in 2006 and provides Amazon’s developer customers with access to in-the-cloud infrastructure services based on Amazon’s own back-end technology platform which developers can use to enable virtually any type of business.
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? AWS is looking for a highly motivated and deeply analytical Partner Management Solutions Architect Sales Operations candidate to support the rapidly growing World-Wide Systems Integrator (WWSI) team.
As the PMSA Operations Manager supporting the Partner Management Solutions Architect (PMSA) team – with emphasis on EMEA and APAC – you will be responsible for driving the rhythm of the business – including Monthly Business Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, yearly planning – and cadenced reporting and metrics.
You will analyze initiatives and processes and provide recommendations for improvement. You will build scalable mechanisms to support business operations processes. In addition, this individual will be responsible for supporting the development of monthly business reviews, and operational planning – requiring effective collaboration with multiple internal executive stakeholders, leveraging data from cross-functional teams to solve problems, implementing new reporting solutions, and delivering successfully against high standards. This individual is a person who has a proven work ethic that drives the desired results.
This role will be part of a team of exceptionally talented, bright, and visionary Amazonians. We are seeking someone with excellent analytical abilities, and an ability to communicate clearly while collaborating with both business owners and other support teams. The candidate will need to be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
The candidate will know and love working with business partners to answer key business questions. Your work will directly impact the decisions and strategy of the WWSI PMSA team and our Partners.
Key job responsibilities
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Tracking strategic initiatives metrics and providing visibility to the senior leadership team on a regular basis
- Managing EMEA and APACC WWSI team key collaterals in a central knowledge repository (like SharePoint, Wiki, etc.)
- Define and develop an operational model for the Strategic Alliances Partner organization with a
- Business planning, annual and multi-year.
- Set up meeting cadence and working meetings to drive business planning for the PMSA team.
- Strategic headcount, investment planning, and measurement: provide analysis and recommendations on where to invest HC and budget to have a max impact on the overall business, maximizing what is working, filling gaps, and divesting in less productive initiatives.
- Develop mechanisms and KPIs to measure and track the success of goals and PMSA-specific strategic initiatives and programs. Use data and anecdotes to iterate and drive continuous improvement.
- Assist in analyzing and providing input as it pertains to forecasting, revenue, and key metrics.
- Previous experience as a sales operations/program/project manager with a track record of successful product/services delivery
- 10+ years of experience leading complex cross-organizational projects and landing them on time and with high quality
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, yet able to look at a wide array of choices & identify what truly matters.
- Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills
- Experience working with global teams
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise architectures for Fortune 1000 companies
- BS level degree required, computer science, business, or math background preferred
- Master’s degree
- Prior experience with AWS as an external partner using AWS in large-scale applications
- Experience working with/for Systems Integrators (Sis) and knowing the market landscape
- Proven ability to manage and report against progress, mitigate risks, and make trade-off decisions
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.