Virtual Customer Care Advisor
|Post Name||Virtual Customer Care Advisor|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 16 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
As a Customer Care Advisor, you will play an essential role in empowering our customers to take their medications correctly and achieve better overall wellness. This position is fully remote and you’ll be working from home virtually. This role will require you to work a flexible reduced-hour schedule that may start and end outside of normal business hours. This position is 30-39 hours per week but may require additional or fewer hours due to business requirements. The Salary for this role is $16.00/hour.
Key job responsibilities
- Virtually assist customers and other advisors over the phone, by email, and on the web with billing/insurance verification, product, or service questions
- Manage both inbound and outbound calls
- Proactively identify solutions to questions you anticipate our customers having in each interaction
- Take a hands-on approach to resolving every issue, owning it from start to finish or parting with pharmacist and pharmacy staff if clinical advisement is necessary
- Provide best-in-class service experience for our customers while working in a fast-paced environment
- Help answer customer inquiries regarding their insurance and copays, as well as shipping needs
- Provide our customers with technical support when navigating pharmacy.amazon.com
- Serve customers in a timely manner to ensure we are maximizing our relationship with them
- Understand each interaction is about more than solving a single problem, but an opportunity to build a long-term relationship
-Must Reside in the state of Utah
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6+ months of professional experience working with computer and web-based tools
- Experience multitasking with phone and computer skills
- Hardwired broadband internet connection either through DSL, cable, or fiber to the home (FiOS or FiberOptic) with a minimum internet speed of 10 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload contracted speed
- Ability to change your schedule frequently (every 3 weeks), with a two-week advance notice.
- Ability to work in a home environment that is private and free of distractions (i.e. barking dogs, television noise, music, children, etc.) and be able to devote full attention to the customer during work hours
- 1+ years of relevant phone or email customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Experience working in a customer service or call center
- Experience working in a healthcare environment
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.