ICQA Data Analyst
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. Amazon Canada Fulfillment Services is hiring a Data Analyst to support the Inventory Control / Quality Assurance (ICQA) team. The Data Analyst assigned to ICQA will work closely with the ICQA and operations teams in Inbound and Outbound to provide data and analytical support for ACES initiatives, root cause investigation of defects, and will provide support to ensure compliance to ICQA-related SoX requirements.
The Data Analyst will own the insights, set up analysis, and create automated dashboards and reporting. They will be responsible for identifying data sources (internal / external) to invent and simplify mechanisms and create custom reporting and analytics automation tools. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, you will be required to work autonomously, taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides real opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches and solutions in an ever-changing and competitive business climate.
Key job responsibilities
* Development of data collection processes and data management systems
* Maintenance of data integrity (0% error rate)
* Designing of queries, compiling of data, and generation of reports in MS Excel
* Charting and graphing of data for reporting purposes
* In depth research of defect trends
* Data collection and entry as needed
* Data mining and problem solving
* Back up for Process Assistant duties
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Calgary, AB, CAN
– 2+ years of professional or military experience
– 1+ years of working with computers and Microsoft Office products and applications experience
– High school or equivalent diploma
– Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications
– Can lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
– Work 40 hours/week, and overtime as required
– Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
– Are 18 years of age or older
– Experience with end-to-end project management
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.