Sr. Project Manager
|Post Name||Sr. Project Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||35000/- To 45000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Are you interested in helping Amazon bring Striving to be the best Earth Employer to the next level? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, solving complex problems by delivering innovative solutions? If so, then we want to talk to you! The People Experience and Technology (PXT) Expansions organization is looking for a customer-obsessed Senior Project manager to create and implement the best-in-class Remote Talent Management (RTM) program that will help to scale, innovate and improve all processes related to hiring or converting remote workforce globally.
This role will be responsible for building optimal remote strategies, including the implementation of country-specific processes, guidelines, mechanisms, and tools that are designed to improve the experience of remote employees and PXT leaders. This role will have APAC regional focus supporting activities across all countries and business lines in this region. You will work with various stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization as well as customers in order to deliver your projects.
Key job responsibilities
The ideal candidate earns trust through performance and relationship building, thinks strategically and analytically about business challenges, and can synthesize customer needs into new processes, mechanisms, and tools. The candidate will operate with a bias towards problem-solving, a passion for identifying and eliminating bottlenecks, and the foresight to anticipate business needs. The candidate will be adept at simplifying complexity and developing scalable solutions.
The ideal candidate has a strong judgment, the ability to manage through ambiguity and complexity as well as a demonstrated ability to influence without explicit authority. Success in this role will involve driving cross-functional partnerships to identify, design, and implement optimal processes and workflows that will change the way we enable remote workforce globally.
In this role you will:
- Lead the end-to-end country-specific remote due diligence projects including policy content gathering and policy harmonization efforts
- Work with functional teams such as immigration, benefits, or payroll compliance to develop country-specific remote guidelines for employees, managers, and PXT leaders
- Develop mechanisms and processes for gathering compliance obligations, identifying risks, and building mitigation logic for the remote employment model
- Establish mechanisms and processes for ongoing remote policy monitoring, including triggers to initiate policy reviews and assessments; and develop recommendations for remediation within individual countries.
- Work with internal and external technology teams to identify and deliver solutions using automation to increase the efficiency of the program
- Establish program methodology, process, KPIs, and mechanisms that drive standardization across all regions
- Balance big picture thinking to define short, mid, and long-term strategies, while staying on top of details to ensure smooth delivery of a portfolio of projects
- Serve as ‘remote’ expert and primarily escalation point for PXT team members, for remote policy questions, challenges, and improvement needs in the region
A day in the life
About the team
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- 5+ years of HR or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or a related field
- PMP-certified or equivalent project management certification
- Strong process definition and optimization skills; proven ability to define effective, efficient, and massively scalable HR processes and solutions
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills; demonstrated success in building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision
- Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity
- An excellent writer who can synthesize multiple opinions into comprehensive proposals and recommendations
- Proficiency in project planning methodologies, tools, and leading change through data-driven solutions
- Ability to influence effectively Regional-level partners and leaders of specialist central function teams (eg Compensation + Benefits, Payroll, HR Services, etc.)
- Experience identifying and resolving complex issues assumes leadership roles in unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances – a solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.