Head of Quality and Inventory Control Department
role and duties
- You regularly check key performance indicators and carry out control and quality analyses.
- You apply measurement methods to assess quality and inventory condition and provide quality assurance feedback to the logistics management team.
- You coordinate inventory control and counting in accordance with network strategies and ensure compliance and consistency with SOX.
- Using cause-and-effect analyses, you identify root causes for customer complaints and inventory deviations and develop action plans to reduce these incidents in the future.
- You take over the management, promotion and motivation of the employees in the operational area of inventory control and quality assurance.
- You are responsible for controlling, coordinating and assessing the operational processes in the shipping center.
- You will take part in network-wide quality initiatives in the areas of shipping and logistics.
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of logistics, business administration, economics, or a similar qualification
- You have professional experience in the field of inventory control and quality assurance management as well as initial management experience.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- You are resilient, work problem-solving, convince with your own initiative and multitasking ability and can set priorities in a complex, sometimes contradictory environment.
- You are characterized by convincing communication with different management levels.
- You have good user skills in MS Office, especially Excel.
- A high level of commitment to employee development is a matter of course for you.
- Strong analytical skills, particularly good math skills and data analysis skills.
- Rapid familiarization with new software systems and data analysis tools.
- Experience with Lean and Six Sigma methods and techniques.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.