Tech Business Developer
We are seeking an experienced Tech Business Sales Developer to join the Buy with Prime Post-Launch Sales team. This role will be responsible for expanding and optimizing customer’s Buy with Prime implementations post-launch. They will work backwards from the customer to understand their business needs, leverage data and technical acumen to deliver results, and obsess over customer experience.
As an ideal candidate, you have a track record of demonstrating high standards for customers; of scaling yourself for fast growth; and you have demonstrated ability to deliver results in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment. Most importantly, you understand how to earn trust to drive scalable improvements through cross-functional partnerships to enrich the customer experience. You deeply understand, and have shown, that the whole of a team is greater than the sum of its parts. Ownership includes delivering for the merchant, not just ourselves.
If you are entrepreneurial and want to build and own transformative technology-driven products, join us in making history!
Key job responsibilities
• Utilize data and business experience to communicate the benefits of the program to key stakeholders, to drive feature adoption and expansion
• Apply bsiness development experience to drive merchant growth through optimizations against customized goals, and maintain merchant satisfaction
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities in our existing tools and processes, execute operational improvement opportunities to deliver results, and effectively propose value-add solutions that scale across the team and all merchants.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years professional experience in technology business development and/or customer success, with a focus on client relationship management and negotiation.
• Domain experience working in eCommerce, SaaS, advertising sales, financial services (FinTech), cloud products, or digital payment solutions
• Strong service mindset and ability to use metrics to drive business decisions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in composing concise, accurate and appropriately targeted responses.
• Effectively manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to influence others in a collaborative fashion and strong decision-making skills
• Ability to gather, interpret and apply a wide range of data
• Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous, complex, fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
• Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $73,900/year in our lowest geographic market up to $177,800/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.