Shopbop Styling Intern
Shopbop, the leading online fashion boutique and Amazon subsidiary, is looking for a Styling Intern. The intern will support the editorial styling team in our Brooklyn studio, helping to manage product coming in and out of our styling closet and assisting with photoshoot related duties both in-office and on-set.
The successful candidate will have a keen sense of fashion and trends, be self-starting, flexible, highly organized, results-oriented, and reliable. They must have a proven ability to work under tight deadlines and creatively problem solve in a space where teamwork is key.
• Collaborate with stylists and styling team to ensure appropriate pieces are pulled in for shoots and that closet is organized and merchandised for style-outs, fittings, and photo-shoots.
• Prep various items for photoshoots.
• Assist stylists on photoshoots with steaming, dressing models, SKU notes, packing and on-set assistance
• Track inventory within Fashion GPS, ensuring items are scanned and accounted for at all times.
• Repackage, inspect, and track product as it leaves the studio.
• Ensure garments are returned with proper documentation and on deadline.
• College enrollment
• Ability to work well under pressure, multitask, and adhere to deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of basic computer skills and ability to learn new computer applications
• Acute attention to detail, accuracy, and organization.
• Ability to self-direct.
• Knowledge and interest in current fashion trends & Shopbop brands
• On-set experience.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.