Logistics Specialist, HYD-Infinity – Logistics
We are looking for Logistic Specialist to join our Data Centers within the expanding Infrastructure Operations team.
This role is a unique opportunity to work in some of the most cutting edge data centers in the world. Amazon data centers are large-scale high-density centers where you will be working on changing the face of Cloud technology in the region.
Logistics Specialists maintain the onsite parts room in the Indian Data Centers with in Amazon Data Centre Services Private Limited (‘ADSIPL’), managing the custody of computer hardware from arrival through to departure. This involves lifecycle cycle counts, picking and delivering parts to the hardware technicians, shipping faulty hardware back to the vendor, and then receiving and logging replacement parts.
– Monitoring inventory levels to ensure that proper stock levels are maintained
– Receiving parts, maintain inventory, and check-out parts as needed
– Loading and unloading shipments and transporting parts between different locations
– Keeping precise records of all commodities going in and out
– Maintaining the cleanliness, organization, and safety of all workspaces.
– Maintaining inventory accuracy
– Creation of Delivery Challan and E-way bill
The role will require the successful candidate to travel to other sites in the in the Hyderabad metro area to assist in conducting cycle counts, booking stock into the inventory control system, replenishing stock and returning defective stock to the main stocking locations. Travel between sites will require own transport, all fuel costs will be reimbursed.
Physical / Environmental Demands
– Loading and unloading shipments.
– Standing, sitting, and walking (including stairs) for prolonged periods of time.
– Willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend and kneel.
– Reach and stretch to position equipment and fixtures while maintaining balance.
– Push or pull heavy objects of up to 16kg into position and participate in group lifts of 20kg or more.
– Coordinate body movements when using tools or equipment.
– Work with and/or around moving mechanical parts.
– Work is in a office and warehouse environment where the noise level is low to moderate.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Hyderabad, TS, IND
– Diploma/ Graduation or higher in Supply Chain or Logistics discipline
– Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
– 2+ years of experience in inventory management, warehousing management.
– Ability to meet the physical and environmental demands of the role
– Experience in maintaining inventory levels including receiving, storage, and auditing
– Good communication skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONSPreferred Qualifications
– Experience in customer service
– Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives
– Current driver’s license.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.