Brand Manager, Sports
Come build the future of sports and entertainment with us. Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows, movies and live sports – all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows including Amazon Originals and exclusive licensed content to exciting live sports events.
We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at any time and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business – available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The Prime Video marketing team is looking for a highly motivated, innovative and performance-oriented Brand Manager for a 6 month FTC to help grow our sports business. The role will focus on marketing strategies and campaigns for our EU live sports properties, that include the likes of the Premier League, the UEFA Champions League, the Autumn Nations Series, Roland Garros, WTA and ATP tour tennis. and the US Open.
This role will involve planning, producing and executing large marketing campaigns across big cross-functional teams. You will negotiate with key business partners and global teams to gain alignment on marketing plans, and ultimately manage all aspects of the project execution.
This role can be based in Germany, France or the UK and we offer flexible hybrid/ remote working.
Key job responsibilities
- Campaign strategy and planning for Live Sports events from end-to-end.
- Development and delivery of marketing assets across Amazon owned platforms and ATL paid media channel.
- Overall stakeholder management, working with a wide-range of internal partners, to document and present strategies and provide periodic updates to internal and external audiences.
- Work with external partners (Production partners, Creative agencies, Media Partners) to build and develop impactful marketing assets for Live Sports Launches.
- Manage blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and meet committed delivery timelines.
- Post campaign analysis and reporting.
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Professional experience in marketing or marketing research
- Experience developing and executing high-performing marketing campaigns on time and within budget.
- Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering the day to day while defining and leading future direction.
- Previous project management experience.
- Experience working with large cross-functional teams (e.g. product, marketing, PR, social) and external partners, including creative agencies and production.
- Background in the sports or entertainment (Film/TV) industry.
- A good understanding of digital products and interactive entertainment.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate at all levels in the organization and build strong relationships.
- Multi-lingual, ideally French, German and/or Italian speaker.
- Highly analytical thinker, passionate about the value of quantitative data and compelled to find insight in it.
- Relentlessly high standards with impeccable attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.