We offer a variety of shift patterns – days, nights, full time and part time, so there’s always something to suit you.All applicants who are successful in the selection process will be employed by Amazon on a temporary contract.
You don’t need previous experience, you’ll get on the job training.
📦 What you will get:
– Competitive pay
– A safe, modern and organised workplace
– 10% discount on both Amazon shipped and sold online products whilst you are in the role
– Free hot drinks and multiple break areas
✅ You might be carrying out any of the following tasks:
• Receiving, picking, packing, sorting, stowing products or parcels
• After training and medical checks, in specific locations you may also: Work in person up platforms using forklifts, pump trucks and power pallets
• Work indoors or outdoors in the yard ensuring safe operations for the team and our delivery partners
• Amazon may place you on either of these roles based on location and shift availability
💪 Skills you need:
• Your safety comes first. You must be able to follow safety, quality and production standards
• You may stand and walk for the majority of your shift
• You may need to be able to lift (products up to 23kg), bend, twist, kneel and crouch
• You may be required to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol, pork, beef and other animal products.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobsatamazon.co.uk.