Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To serve the goal, Amazon has created one of the most advanced fulfillment and logistic networks in the world.
Amazon Global Logistics in China is a team of highly experienced logistics professionals, product & program manager and carrier specialists actively participating in Amazon’s international expansion goals. We are seeking some highly motivated individuals who are interested in improving the way products are bought, sold, and distributed on a global scale to join us in China.
· Roles & Responsibilities:
For this junior Marketing Assistant role, the primary responsibility is to be accountable for marketing assistance and relevant editing tasks while providing support for other marketing activities. The detailed responsibilities are:
– MKT material edits, translations and verification: EDM, poster, banner, PPT, landing page, seller education and interview notes etc.
– Coordinate, communicate and set up for digital channel campaigns, Live Broadcasts, video shooting, and offline events
– MKT data collection and reporting
-Create MKT Flash graphs with clear structure and accuracy
– Support WeChat post basic content and design draft
– Support other ad hoc MKT activities and projects
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Shanghai, 31, CHN
1. Be able to work 3-5 days each week
2. Accuracy and attention to detail
3. Good command of English, at least CET-4
4. Computer skills, Using MS office applications
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS1. Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
2. Having knowledge and familiar with Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word,PS AI adobe etc tools
3. creative and good taste in color and post structure etc
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.