Risk Management Coordinator
At Amazon, innovation drives growth and enables us to offer our customers more types of products conveniently and at even lower prices. Amazon Kindle is a revolutionary device and one of the most innovative businesses at Amazon. We envision wireless electronic reading experiences that embrace a physical book’s simplicity and utility but take advantage of our store platform and the Kindles ubiquitous wireless connectivity. Our vision for Kindle is to offer every book, ever written, in any language, all available within 60 seconds.
The Amazon Kindle team is seeking a Risk Management Coordinator for our Kindle Books Self-Publishing Operation. This is an exciting opportunity to work on highly visible projects and be part of history in the making!
The Risk Management Coordinator will:
- Evaluate content appropriateness compliance for books submitted through Amazon.com’s Kindle Direct Publishing.
- Effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity and fulfill team standards for time spent in order to consistently achieve service levels.
- Identify opportunities to eliminate process redundancy.
- Leverage technology and innovation to bring continuous improvement to the operational processes.
- Work effectively in a cross-functional environment.
- Candidates will be responsible for ensuring program compliance by conducting research to minimize risk to the Kindle Store.
Below are some important details that will help you understand our interview process better:
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Experience: 2+ years of experience into International Calling
- Education: Any Graduate
- Compensation: 3.5LPA 5.0LPA
- Notice period: immediate joiners
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
- Candidates who are based in Chennai only should apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.