Seller Support Associate
|Post Name||Seller Support Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||20000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India 500032|
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end-to-end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem-solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear, and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channels including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Along with English, some roles also require communicating in Hindi and or Telugu/ Tamil/ Kannada.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive days off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook, and MS Office.
- A home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB of data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phones at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
Candidates who are based in the below locations should only apply:
- Education: Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech, and MBA Freshers)
- Language: English/Hindi
- Experience within a customer service environment is preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Committed seller advocate, driving process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and a professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly in quality & productivity
- Desired skill sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.