U.S. Payroll Analyst, Cx
Amazon.com employs more than 1M staff worldwide and our team’s goal is to pay our employees accurately and on time, with the highest customer obsession and controller-ship, at the lowest cost to Amazon.
Amazon seeks a Payroll Analyst with 2-3 years relevant experience in a large customer-oriented corporate environment where Payroll is processed on a weekly and monthly basis in multiple countries and time zones.
– Pay Amazon employees accurately, on time and every time.
– Meets and/or exceeds productivity and accuracy targets for assigned audit/quality processes.
– Training/update/coaching on mapping operations in the capacity of an SME.
– Ticket management (meeting SLAs and responding/resolving tickets).
– Drive process/system improvements basis ongoing trends/gaps identified.
– Execute on assigned project components of specific audit processes.
– 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Hyderabad, TS, IND
– 2+ years of relevant work experience in Payroll.
– Good communication skills (verbal and written).
– Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills are a must have.
– Flexible to work in rotational shifts including US time zone.
– This role requires working on weekends with two week offs on consecutive days in a week.
– Prior experience in US Payroll
– FPC Certification
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.