Interim Team Lead
Interim Process Assistant (Level-1) SIN8 Outbound
This position is a short term assignment, to support our Fulfilment Center Operations for a fixed duration. Following the conclusion of the duration of the assignment, you will return to your current job role
Are you ready to champion outstanding customer service, Amazon style?
Are you up for creating solutions and solving tomorrow’s problems today?
Then we have an opportunity just for you!
We’re looking for Interim Process Assistants to join our dynamic Fulfillment Center. Our Fulfillment Centers are at the heart of Amazon’s rapidly growing Operations network: they’re where we manage our fast-moving inventory.
They’re also where we developed our industry-leading workflows. Our teams stow deliveries, pick products, package them up and ship them out: each of these groups have played their part in taking us where we are today. In these facilities we’re building the future of customer service, as we work towards becoming Earth’s most customer-centric company. This is your chance to make history with us.
The Interim Process Assistant will be assigned to the Area Manager, and will hold responsibilities specific to the different Fulfillment Center areas.
Key Job Elements
• Support and work in the department as required
• Helping support daily management of department duties, including allocating labor, leading meetings, assigning job duties, and communicating with internal and external suppliers
• Providing vacation coverage for Area Managers
• Providing policy follow-up, attendance tracking (duties do not extend to discipline)
• Tracking and reporting of labor hours
• Assisting the floor as an associate resource, training associates and verifying SOP compliance
• Ensuring successful area performance, through tracking, reporting and feedback of associate performance
• Participating in Operational Excellence initiatives in some capacity
• Filling in as needed with production duties
• Fully understanding workflow and daily production goals
• Reviewing and updating SOP as required
• Assisting in keeping work area clean and organized
• Identifying and addressing safety hazards within the work area
• Coaching associates to work safely at all times
• Participating in safety initiatives
• Referring all job injuries immediately to Area Manager
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs
• You have to be a current Tier-I Amazon Associate (Blue Badge Full Time)
• Associates must be in good standing
• Ability to work overtime as required
• Ability to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas
• Continued meeting or exceeding of department performance goals
• A strong team player, you thrive when working with others
• Education beyond High School, and/or prior experience managing employees
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills
• Demonstrated communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of associates and management
• Experience with an FC kaizen events
• An awareness and willingness to use Operations tools and techniques
• Experience working in Problem Solve or as Ambassador is a plus
• Leadership ability
• Respect from associates in production area
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.