Amazon Sg Career
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are looking for a customer-obsessed, process-driven, dynamic and self-directed Business Development manager to build, grow and manage key relationships with Bank Partners, Giftcard distributors and B2B corporates. Develop and manage opportunities, monitor projects and engage resources to drive growth on Amazon.sg.
The candidate will be responsible for operations and management of securing offers from Payments partners for our customers and generating growth for Giftcards within the B2B channels. This would include being creative and persistent with driving demand generation through partnerships, marketing, and securing placements & visibility. Since our environment at Amazon is fast-paced and complex, it requires a candidate who is flexible, pays attention to detail and is able to deal with ambiguity. The candidate should also have excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships and have strong data and analytics skill to lead business planning and forecasting. The candidate will also be responsible for channelizing customer feedback to product teams to improve the overall experience on Amazon. He/she will collaborate with internal and external cross functional teams, spanning product management, operations, engineering, customer service, finance, accounting, tax, legal and transaction risk/fraud management.
- Business Development: Identifying and converting opportunities with Payment partners including Banks and Corporates.
- Account and Relationship Management: Act as the main point of contact with Existing relationships.
- Strategic Planning and Analysis: Help define the right customer campaigns and product strategy for future growth
- Marketing Program Management: Help drive cost-effective marketing activities and optimize promotional campaigns for increased efficacy of the marketing program
- Process Improvement: Drive continuous process improvement to scale this growing category with unique needs
- 6+ years’ experience in Account Management/ Business Development /Product Marketing, developing growth strategies, obtaining buy-in from stakeholders and successfully implementing and demonstrating high levels of personal accountability
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with demonstrated ability to manage the business through input and output metrics.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous sales environment, applying rigor and solid judgment to make the right decisions
- Ability to handle the ‘hands-on’ day-to-day management of tasks, resolution of problems and issues and experience in implementing action plans to meet objectives.
- Strong Excel skills, with deep experience in demand forecasting and marketing ROI analysis.
- Prior experience launching new consumer-facing products in a retail environment.