Program Manager, New Channel
We are seeking an experienced Program Manager who strive to improve our best-in-class delivery quality even further through exploring complex and large scale data, driving a scalable solution and delivering insights on signals to help us better serve customers.
At Amazon Logistics, we keep expanding selection and growth of delivery channels across the country to serve individual needs from both customers and delivery partners. To ensure the experience of last mile delivery while achieving explosive growth of new delivery channel, Last Mile Delivery Experience team will play a key role in analyzing metrics which impact customer experience and surfacing insights which will be used for implementing process solutions that increase the efficiency and improving customer experience.
In order to be successful in this position, you will be a natural self-starter who is comfortable supporting complex cross functional projects. an effective communicator.We
, the Last Mile Delivery Experience team in the Amazon Logistics division, analyze complex and large-scale data, propose scalable improvement measures, and analyze and consider potential problems to improve last-mile delivery quality. We are looking for a Program Manager position.
The Amazon Logistics division continues to develop and expand new delivery channels to meet the diverse needs of both customers and delivery partners. The Last Mile Delivery Experience team is leading the way in improving last mile delivery quality as delivery capacity expands exponentially due to the expansion of new delivery channels. Specifically, this includes analyzing metrics related to customer experience and providing insights to implement measures to improve delivery efficiency and customer experience.
This position requires the ability to self-motivate and support complex cross-functional projects. In addition, it is expected to have a hands-on approach, the ability to create creative solutions, project management skills, and effective communication skills.
*Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Key job responsibilities
- Analyze a complex set of metrics to grasp latest operational status across network and address issues for an immediate recovery
- Implement processes/mechanisms and lead multiple programs to improve delivery experience from good to great
- Dive deep into various work streams and not be afraid to learn about each stakeholders contribution, challenges
- Write and review business cases using information acquired from various stakeholders
- Prioritize projects with biggest impact on our business, propose and obtain approval from relevant functional leaders and schedule resources
- Be comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading
- Take accountability while providing status, ask for help, and immediately escalate issues and problems as necessary
- Interface with all necessary functions within the company, including senior stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or eqivalent work experiences
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management/Program Management or Business Analytics
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Business level of English and Japanese
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with data tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
- Strong executive presentation skills
- Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.