Shifts: Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend , Part-Time and Full-Time
About the Role
- Picking and Packing orders. Pick orders that come through the app, pack the order and hand off to our drivers.
- Inventory and Spoilage Management. Stock receivables and manage inventory, including shelf life.
- Warehouse Organization. Clean and organize the warehouse.
- Delight Customers. Ensuring substitutions are approved with the customer.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Competitive pay (10pm-6am will even receive a $2 increase in pay)
- Health benefits starting day 1 for full-time employees
- Gym membership reimbursement (up to $75/month)
- Paid time off (PTO) and sick leave
- Career advancement opportunities
- Being a part of a new concept business and helping to build it
We’re excited about you because…
- You’re self-motivated, positive, and a team player
- You have a proven track record of success in a retail environment
- You’re able to be on your feet and handle warehouse duties including lifting up to 40 pounds (with or without accommodations).
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
Base Pay Range: $17 / hour
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.