Refunds Program Manager, MENA Payments
Amazon’s mission is to be earth’s most customer-centric company. We work towards a single goal: to ensure the best experience for our customers. To achieve this, Amazon Payment Services (APS) is looking for a Program Manager who will work across the entire customer lifecycle to analyze, identify and deliver process, policy or technology improvements in Payment acceptance, buyer Refunds, and seller Payouts experience.
The Program Manager will lead the Payment customer experience program for the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. They will combine a strategic mindset with a masterful analytic ability, and will be skilled at advocating and delivering cross-functional change to improve experience for our customers. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is a fast learner, highly analytical, curious, able to identify and tell a story with data. You will be obsessed with creating and delivering projects that impact customers’ Payments, and refunds/disbursements experience. You should have experiences in creating business requirements and driving improvements. Furthermore, you must have a proven ability to multitask, prioritize, and thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment. You’ll be expected to act quickly, to take ownership of the solution, and to dive deep to get the improvement in place.
• Project identification and prioritization: Identifies and Evaluates project opportunities in current programs by conducting seeking inputs from stakeholders and by evaluating current process performance. Leads the execution of projects across programs to improve metric performance.
• Reporting: To communicate project milestone and status with all stakeholders, providing regular updates to senior management.
• Collaboration: Supports best practice sharing, replication and standardization across all countries.
Key job responsibilities
• Owns the definition and delivery of Payments CX roadmap, ensuring the most important pinpoints and opportunities are addressed for customers.
• Delivers project and process improvements in partnership with business and tech stakeholders. Owns changes and also influences without authority.
• Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis of internal and customer-facing processes and interactions.
• Creates dashboards, reports and metrics, and prepares inputs for weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews.
• Drives voice of the customer mechanisms to surface and address customer pinpoints on a continuous basis.
• Proactively manages large scale customer impacting issues and creates systemic fixes and mechanisms to address them.
The successful candidate will be based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
– 3+ years of relevant program or project management experience with a proven track record in working with internal, external, tech and non-tech stakeholders to deliver meaningful business outcome.
– Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills; proven ability to guide cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management.
– Must have data-driven decision-making and deep dive skills, including Excel and SQL.
– Track record of delivering large scale products with measurable improvements using business improvement and project management techniques.
– Excellent critical thinking and judgement. Ability to think strategically while staying on top of tactical execution.
– Experience identifying and resolving complex issues, will take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances. Solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
– Experience working in complex global organizations. Ability to drive alignment with other departments who may have conflicting priorities.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics or other business/analytical disciplines or equivalent experience.
– MBA or Master’s degree in computer science.
– Continuous improvement tools and methodologies, including Lean Six Sigma.
– Experience working in a Payment Acceptance, Customer Experience, or banking partnership teams.
– Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success.
– Practical experience of project management frameworks, e.g. PMP/PRINCE2.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.